Our mission at Potential Church is to partner with people to reach their God-potential. We love developing and equipping leaders in all areas of life. That’s why we have developed this dynamic program that will help you grow your leadership capacity, and make a God-centered impact in the marketplace.
Our goals for this program is to:
- Develop marketplace leaders who have a mission to change the world
- Equip leaders with Biblical success principles
- Leverage the experience and expertise of high capacity leaders and impart that wisdom to others
Due to the intimate setting and limited space of this program, we are keeping the number of participants low.
Here are the details:
Leadership Book Study
This isn’t your average book study. We’ve taken this experience to a whole new level! Imagine a room with high capacity leaders all focused and driven to go to the next level. The networking alone is worth the time investment. This is a valuable experience with the goal of helping you reach your God-potential.
- Meeting dates – Wed., July 29 – Wed., September 23 (from 7-8 a.m.)
- Length of program – 10 weeks
- Location – Cooper City campus – Room 126 (every other Wednesday)
- Number of participants allowed – 36
- Book – “Courageous Leadership” by Bill Hybels