The concierge is responsible for maintaining a friendly, inviting, and professional environment on the Cooper City campus. Also responsible for ensuring a pleasant experience to all guests who call or enter the campus. Your role is to be welcoming and respectful to all callers and visitors while going the extra mile to get them the information needed. This role is to support and assist all ministries when needed.
- Build strong working relationships with our congregants by providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide communication and administrative support for the office staff and the Potential Church callers.
- Answer phones from 9 am to 5 pm and promptly direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Assist guests who walk into the lobby to meet with staff.
- Reply to emails sent by congregants.
- Responsible for maintaining the Potential Church name tag system.
- Maintain ordering of office, copier, postage machine, and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain a clean reception and kitchen area.
- Responsible for raising up and leading a group of volunteers to assist you with the reception desk and store.
- Responsible for ensuring you have an adequate number of volunteers to cover you on days you are scheduled to be off.
- Train and develop standards of excellence to your volunteers and use your influence to help them reach their potential.
- Sign and log all package deliveries as well as assist with shipping of packages. Communicate to the staff when a package arrives for them.
- Be passionate about Jesus and Potential Church, and represent both with excellence
- 1 or more years of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
When you get better, we get better. So instead of a development program, we have a development culture. You’ll have opportunities, support, and plenty of feedback to help you grow professionally and spiritually.