COVID-19 WON’T STOP OUR IMPACT
Steph and I hope that you are well. We know this is a season of uncertainty for many of us, but our prayer is that you would remain confident that we serve a mighty God that is in full control.
We love you!
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
This season of ministry has been unprecedented. We have been able to be the hands and feet of Jesus like never before. Thank you to all those that have served, engaged, sacrificed, and joined us in prayer through this season. Though we celebrate the miracles we have seen God do, we take a bold step forward into the future. We are now entering a new season. Please see below for our COVID-19 safety guidelines.
You and your family’s safety is of our highest priority, and as such, we have implemented some health and safety measures:
- We are partnering with byoplanet (advanced chemical delivery systems) to sanitize our auditorium with electrostatic equipment, a superior disinfectant that utilizes “wrap around” coverage to coat environmental surfaces, providing the best protection against the spread of illness-causing germs.
- We are continuing to use industry grade disinfectant to sanitize chairs and armrests
- We have digital and contactless options for both giving and our connect card.
- Wearing masks or face-coverings upon entrance and while enjoying service is now an optional choice. However, for those that feel more comfortable, we do have a mask-mandated section in our balcony, where all guests are required to wear their mask for the duration of the service. Please see our guest services team for further details and assistance.
- And of course, for those that may not be ready to attend a physical campus just yet, we have all of our online services available on our church website, YouTube, and FaceBook. We have our prayer team on call for any prayer needs you may have (954) 647-1009, as well as options for virtual baptism. For more info on service times and locations, please visit our locations page.