The Children’s Director (Pastor) will be responsible for overseeing the structure, development, and growth of the Children’s ministry (Elementary) at the Potential Church Cooper City Campus, while also monitoring and developing the structure and vision of our global Children’s ministries. They will be held as the primary leader of the Elementary Ministry at the Cooper City campus. They champion the vision of Potential Church while also creating the systems and structure to handle the growth that comes from fulfilling the mission of Potential Church.
- Protects the vision of Potential Church
- Lives out the Potential Church ethos
- Oversees the planning and execution of the weekly Children’s services in Elementary
- Recruitment, training, and development of new volunteers and leaders in these ministries so that each service on the weekend is properly staffed
- Planning and execution of our annual Kids Camp and Trunk or Treat
- Management of the Children’s ministry budget
- Create and maintain consistent communication with the parents of the children in both Kids and Preschool
- Oversees the follow-up system for our Children’s ministries
- Oversees the environment of the Children’s ministries and ensuring the environment is kept to Potential church’s standard of excellence at all times
- Creates and maintains effective communication with the Children’s Directors at our other Potential Church campuses to ensure that the vision and direction of the children’s ministry is being executed globally
- Communicates the vision and ethos of Potential Church to all the Children’s ministry volunteers
Potential Church has a high capacity, driven staff with a culture of excellence and personal development. The church is looking for a self-motivated and proactive leader who is comfortable with a high level of involvement and constantly developing environment. The Children’s Director must be flexible and passionate in their role and able to connect with the Children’s staff and congregants. The successful candidate must be excellent at leading and growing volunteer leaders who develop other leaders. They must consistently be growing and challenged in their leadership, excellent in planning and preparing ahead of time, and comfortable in leading and ministering effectively to both children and parents.
Application Submission: Please submit a 2 to 5-minute video of yourself. Please include the following.
1. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
2. If you can include your spouse in part or all of the video, we would love to meet them as well.
3. Why do you believe you are called to be the next Children’s Ministry Pastor / Director at Potential Church?
4. Summarize your previous experience and qualifications.
Load the video to YouTube. Make sure the video is listed as unlisted. Do not make private. Send the link to email@example.com
Due to the volume of responses, we may not be able to respond to everyone. Thank you so much for considering Potential Church as God’s calling for your life.
We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
When you get better, we get better. So instead of a development program, we have a development culture. You’ll have opportunities, support, and plenty of feedback to help you grow professionally and spiritually.