This role requires someone who is highly organized, punctual, creative, passionate, outgoing, forward thinking, flexible, loves children and working with and for families. Must have a heart for connecting, developing, challenging and leading people of all ages. Has the ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure. Is self-motivated and has a hunger for constant growth. Overall, a Preschool Coordinator wins when every service is well prepared and properly staffed and the kids have the best hour of their week with our ministry.
- Loves God and loves kids!
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of Potential Church and implements the ethos throughout their daily life.
- Background in children’s ministry.
- Protector of the vision of Potential Church and lives out the Ethos of Potential Church.
- Assists the Director in recruiting, supporting and leading the Preschool Ministry.
- Ensures that the children and their families are connected and taking steps toward their God Potential.
- Provides communication, logistical and administrative support.
- Maintains schedules, notifies and follows up with all volunteer leaders.
- Assists with all Preschool Ministry/Church special projects and events.
- Assists in designing and maintaining environments that will welcome, comfort and encourage families and preschoolers including but not limited to: set up, tear down and being available at all weekend services.
- Encourages, partners with, trains and equips the Service Leaders of the preschool ministry.
- Flexible, forward thinking, problem solver, collaborative, willing to jump in wherever needed.
- Assists in the preparation and proper implementation of the curriculum resources for the weekend services.
- Please submit a copy of your resume and include the following and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us something interesting about yourself.
- Why do you believe you are called to be the next Preschool Coordinator at Potential Church?
- Summarize your previous experience and qualifications.
We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
When you get better, we get better. So instead of a development program, we have a development culture. You’ll have opportunities, support, and plenty of feedback to help you grow professionally and spiritually.