Potential Church has an immediate opening for a full-time Youth Pastor.
- Loves Middle School and High School Ministry
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of Potential Church and implements the ethos throughout their daily life.
- Background in Youth Ministry or general Ministry Experience
- Oversees the growth and development of the Potential Church Youth Ministry and provides direction and oversight for our global campuses.
- Leads and Mentors volunteers and Potential Church Youth Staff members
- Leads out with the vision for the ministry, aligning it with the overall mission of the church
- Protector of the vision Potential Church
- Lives out the Ethos of Potential Church
- Plans and executes the weekend services for Potential Youth for all services
- Responsible to teach at the weekend services each weekend and raise up teachers and leaders to function in your absence. (Vacation)
- Responsible to lead out with the spiritual growth plan for youth – salvation, baptisms, connect groups, serving, missions.
- Recruits and develops the volunteers with in the Youth Ministry.
- Builds relationships with the Parents of the Youth Ministry.
- Oversees execution of Summer Camp
- Builds relationships with the community: schools, events, etc.
- Oversees the budget of the Youth Ministry.
- Manages day to day operations for Youth Ministry
- Manages all Youth Staff.
Application Submission: Please submit a 2 to 5-minute video of yourself. Please include the following.
1. Tell us something interesting about yourself.
2. If you can include your spouse in part or all of the video, we would love to meet them as well.
3. Why do you believe you are called to be the next Youth Pastor at Potential Church?
4. Summarize your previous experience and qualifications.
Load the video to YouTube. Make sure the video is listed as unlisted. Do not make private. Send the link to email@example.com
Due to the volume of responses, we may not be able to respond to everyone. Thank you so much for considering Potential Church as God’s calling for your life.
We view diversity as foundational to our culture to promote an inspired, collaborative and energetic work environment.
When you get better, we get better. So instead of a development program, we have a development culture. You’ll have opportunities, support, and plenty of feedback to help you grow professionally and spiritually.