As the Web developer, you’ll get to advance the gospel by contributing high-quality code to our digital platform. You’ll oversee the maintenance and extension of the Potential Church Digital platform, including websites, blogs, and app content that helps us advance the gospel in a creative and meaningful way.
- E-commerce web & mobile design & development on word press
- Analytics/data/marketing reports
- Branding management
- Site maintenance
- Reputation management
- Email marketing newsletters/list building
- Backend software coding/app writing/API’s
- Mobile marketing/app development design
- Online sales/eCommerce
- Social media marketing
- Ad campaigns customized for our church
- Targeted traffic driven both online, and to your physical location(s)
- Event/Ticketing websites/payment processing/Paypal, Credit cards
Potential Church has a high capacity, driven staff with a culture of excellence and personal development. The church is looking for a self-motivated proactive leader who is comfortable with a high level of involvement and a constantly developing environment. The First Impressions Coordinator must be flexible and passionate in their role and be able to connect with the First Impressions team and the other ministries. The successful candidate must be excellent at developing volunteer leaders who develop other leaders and bring depth to volunteer teams. They must have excellent project management abilities and be able to balance multiple projects at once.
This position is full-time. We are looking for those with 2-5 years experience. Email your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org