When is camp?
- Thursday August 6 through Saturday August 8
Where is the location for camp?
- Camp this year will be held at Potential Church Cooper City Campus
What is the cost?
What is the age group?
- Students who have completed grades 6th – 12th
What safety precautions are being taken?
- We will be following all CDC regulations
Will my child need to bring a mask?
- Yes a mask must be brought and worn throughout the entire day besides participating in physical activities.
How long is the camp?
- Check-in is everyday from 8-9 am and pick up is at 8 pm every night
Is there anything my child needs to bring?
- change of clothes, towel, Bible, reusable water bottle, money for snacks and drinks at cafe (additional info will be listed on the parent packet on the website)
Will my child be fed?
- Yes, we suggest they have a light breakfast before arriving. We will be feeding them lunch and we will offer snacks and food at our cafe later in the day.
Will my child be able to have their phone at camp?
- No, they will check in their phones upon arrival and be given back when you pick them up. We suggest leaving them at home as they won’t be a necessity.