When is camp?
- Thursday August 6 through Saturday August 8
Where is the location for camp?
- Camp this year will be held at Potential Church Cooper City Campus
What is the cost?
What is the age group?
- Students who have completed grades 6th – 12th
What safety precautions are being taken?
- We will be doing forehead temperature check upon the students’ arrival every day.
- We will enforce the wearing of mask except for specific activities and eating time
- We will be practicing social distancing
- We do have a disinfecting machine called Bio-Planet to disinfect all areas, game gear, and eating areas as well as using Clorox wipes and Lysol.
- We will have hand-sanitizer available
Will my child need to bring a mask?
- Yes, a mask must be brought and worn throughout the entire day besides participating in certain physical activities.
How long is the camp?
- Check-in is every day from 8-9 am and pick up is at 8 pm every night at the Youth Building.
Is there anything my child needs to bring?
- change of clothes, towel, Bible, reusable water bottle, money for snacks and drinks at cafe (additional info will be listed on the parent packet on the website)
Will my child be fed?
- While trying to follow CDC recommendations, we decided that we will not be proving food throughout camp. With that, we ask your students bring their lunch.
Will my child be able to have their phone at camp?
- No, they will check in their phones upon arrival and be given back when you pick them up. We suggest leaving them at home as they won’t be a necessity. If you need to contact them for an emergency, there will be a number given out at the parent meeting.